The O-Shot® procedure is generally quick and comfortable treatment for women. The Orgasm Shot® (O-Shot®) procedure is a very specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina to help relieve women with urinary incontinence and sex problems.
Exclusively at our Eastchester, NY and West Hartford, CT offices
The O-Shot® procedure is generally quick and comfortable treatment for women. Patients will first have a sample of blood taken from their arm, which is placed in a centrifuge to separate the PRP serum from the remaining components. At this time, the patient’s target areas will be numbed to ensure they experience minimal discomfort throughout the process. The PRP is then carefully injected using a fine needle into the interior vaginal wall and the clitoris. This process works to rejuvenate the area by delivering growth factors that stimulate the body’s natural healing process. As a result, healthier tissue develops within the vaginal region, leading to numerous benefits for the patient.
The O-Shot® [Orgasm Shot®] can help...
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosus
- Lichen planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from child birth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
No downtime is required following the O-Shot® procedure. Patients can return to their normal daily activities, even sexual intercourse, immediately after treatment. However, improvement from the procedure may take a couple weeks to appear.
Results from the O-Shot® can be noticed as soon as one to two weeks following the patient’s session. Full results of the procedure can typically be experienced within three months. Patients who have received PRP therapy for vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation have reported an overall increase in their relationship quality and overall well-being. The positive effects from the O-Shot® can last for up to one year. Although a single session is often adequate for most women to obtain optimal benefits, additional treatment sessions may be recommended in the future for long-lasting improvement.
What Women Tell Us After Having the O-Shot®
Although each woman’s experience can be different, here's a list of some of the things our patient’s have told us they experience after having the O-Shot ® and rejuvenating the Orgasm System.
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina).
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
Service available exclusively at our Eastchester, NY and West Hartford, CT offices